Why We're Here

Our admission counselors are here to share with you the world of Miami admission. Learn a little about us and the process, plus all the fun and excitement happening on and off campus this year.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A word from our Visit Coordinator!


Hello! My name is Carol Richmond and I am enjoying my 4th year as the Visit Coordinator in the Office of Admission. I am a Miami Graduate, a Miami Merger, both the parent of a current Miami student and a prospective student.
I love my job and you can find me at my desk in the lobby of the Admission Office. I look forward to getting a chance to meet you and I want to offer my help with your visit to Miami! I have fun with our fantastic summer tour staff who are all current students ready to share their Miami experience with you.
Summer is a great time to start your college search and join our 9,000 summer visitors who take advantage of the break from school and sports schedules to enjoy a more relaxed visit to campus. To plan your visit to campus you could schedule the date that is best for you at www.muohio.edu/visit . We offer tours weekly Monday – Friday starting at 10 am and 2pm, we have added some Saturday visit as well as two Thursday evening Tunes and Tours which start at 5:00pm and combine with a concert in Uptown Oxford. If you don’t have time to plan ahead and find you are close to campus please join us for a casual conversation with one our admission counselors or join our tours as posted. I am happy to help with connecting you with faculty, the honors program and more. I hope you will take some time to come to Oxford to experience our beautiful campus and unique setting in a college town this summer. You are welcome to call me so I could help you customize your time on campus.

No comments: