Why We're Here

Our admission counselors are here to share with you the world of Miami admission. Learn a little about us and the process, plus all the fun and excitement happening on and off campus this year.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bittersweet departure

Well, this is my last blog. I will be leaving this Miami and heading to the “other” Miami. Starting in August, I will be pursuing my Master’s degree in Sport Administration at the University of Miami! I am very, very excited at this opportunity, but of course it will be extremely hard for me to say goodbye to my MU family here.

I have made Oxford my home for seven years and have had some absolutely fantastic times here. I hope to be able to consistently make it back to Oxford for Homecoming each fall.

Even though I’ll be at a different Miami, I will always have my t-shirt from the MU bookstore that reads, “Miami was a university when Florida belonged to Spain”. That’s one of my favorites. :)

Good luck to you all as you continue on through your college search! Go RedHawks!

No comments: