Why We're Here

Our admission counselors are here to share with you the world of Miami admission. Learn a little about us and the process, plus all the fun and excitement happening on and off campus this year.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guest Blogger


My name is Michael Haywood and I am the Head Football Coach At Miami University. I was hired on Dec. 27th, 2009, and am looking forward to my first season at Miami University. Before coming to Miami, I worked as an assistant football coach at The University of Notre Dame (4 yrs.), The University of Texas (2 yrs.), and L.S.U. (8 yrs.). Miami is a great fit for me since it provides an outstanding combination of athletics and academics, and I have been especially enjoying the campus, which is considered the Midwest’s most beautiful. Oxford is a vibrant college town with an “Uptown” that caters to your every need. Our freshmen retention rate is 91% and reflects a level of satisfaction that is unique to Miami. This impressive rate and our 80% graduation rate are among the highest in the country. Come visit Miami University-- once here, you will never want to leave!

No comments: