Why We're Here

Our admission counselors are here to share with you the world of Miami admission. Learn a little about us and the process, plus all the fun and excitement happening on and off campus this year.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello!!!

Welcome to fall in Oxford, OH! At least it finally feels like fall here. This past week we received our first frost of the season and the temperature has been in the 50s and 60s during the day. Although it’s sad to see summer come to an end, a new season presents new opportunities! This past weekend, I was able to enjoy some of the fun things to do in Ohio during the fall season. My wife, Kathy, and I decided to go to Blooms and Berries (Check out their website:
http://www.bloomsandberriesfarmmarket.com/) in Loveland, OH (about an hour away from Oxford). Blooms and Berries is a farm that opens its doors to the public each fall to enjoy hay rides, a corn maze, a petting zoo, games for the kids, and, of course, an opportunity to seek out the perfect pumpkin from their patch. It was a beautiful fall day and we had a blast! Check out some of the fun pictures from my trip to Blooms and Berries!

Since I’m new to Oxford and to Ohio, I’m always seeking out new adventures. In fact, I would love for some suggestions from you! Feel free to make comments to this post and let me know where I should go next! Happy fall!

-Brian


No comments: