Why We're Here

Our admission counselors are here to share with you the world of Miami admission. Learn a little about us and the process, plus all the fun and excitement happening on and off campus this year.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Macy’s Day Parade


I know what you’re thinking…its June, why am I blogging about the Macy’s Day Parade now? Well, we just got word that our Marching Band will be marching at the parade this year, which I think is amazing. As a former band member (both marching and concert), I know how much of a major accomplishment this is and I will finally be able to proudly say: that is OUR marching band out there and cheer them on from my comfy couch at home. This is definitely going to be one more thing added to the holiday lists of “to dos.” Are you going to watch?

No comments: