Why We're Here

Our admission counselors are here to share with you the world of Miami admission. Learn a little about us and the process, plus all the fun and excitement happening on and off campus this year.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don’t care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the Reds team,
If they don’t win, it’s a shame.
For it’s one, two, there strikes, you’re out,
At the old ball game.


You may be asking yourself, why am I reading (I know some of you were singing) the lyrics to “Take Me Out to the Ball Game?” It is because Miami University will be going on the road and cheering on the Cincinnati Reds at the Great American Ball Park on April 26. As part of our Bicentennial celebration, Miami University is traveling south to Cincinnati to watch the Reds take on the Atlanta Braves. However, we won’t just be watching the game; we will be part of it! The first pitch will be thrown by Miami University’s President and his wife, Dr & Mrs. Hodge. Also our athletic coaches, mascot, band and glee club will take part throughout the afternoon festivities. So come out to the game and join us as we cheer on the Reds to a victory.

For ticket information visit
www.Reds.com.

Until next time,
Brian

No comments: